Chi-X Canada ATS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Instinet, has completed the roll-out of its SmartRouter technology. Chi-X Canada claims to be the only Canadian market centre to offer smart-order routing. The service not only routes orders to the Canadian market centre with best available price - a requirement of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada's best price obligation - but also allows users to post buy or sell orders on multiple markets.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets