Chi-X Canada ATS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Instinet, has completed the roll-out of its SmartRouter technology. Chi-X Canada claims to be the only Canadian market centre to offer smart-order routing. The service not only routes orders to the Canadian market centre with best available price - a requirement of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada's best price obligation - but also allows users to post buy or sell orders on multiple markets.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership