Vacca and Hulit join SunGard
SunGard has appointed Dan Vacca as vice-president and sales director at its WealthStation wealth management business unit and Richard Hulit as president of its
GMI derivatives clearing and accounting system operation.
Vacca will be based in New York, and his duties will include new business development efforts and expanding WealthStation’s
client base among community banks and trust companies.
With more than 25 years’ experience in financial services and wealth mana
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams