NEW YORK – Cadence Capital Group, a recently formed hedge fund focused on options, long-short and delta-neutral strategies, has partnered with capital markets IT consultancy Finetix to develop specialised front-, middle- and back-office applications.
The alliance will entail development of technologies for Cadence's internal operations that could eventually be rolled out to other hedge fund clients.
Dmitry Babayev, co-founder and portfolio manager at Cadence, explains that his firm saw greater
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy