Soto joins ECI
Boston-based hedge fund and asset management IT service provider Eze Castle Integration (ECI) has appointed Rinando Soto as director of service for the firm's West Coast business.
Soto will be responsible for oversight of ECI's client service delivery, business development and customer support operations in the western US.
He joins ECI after a nine-year stint at Banc of America Securities, where he most recently served as vice-president in that firm's prime brokerage services uni
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams