Market participants are certain to welcome Euro Millennium, which effectively offers them an additional off-book trading venue to brokers' own dark pools and other existing dark pools including Liquidnet, Chi-X, and Posit (ITG). Clearly, buy- and sell-side firms are also looking forward to Turquoise's anticipated launch, although continued delays in the nine-bank trading platform's launch means that it's anyone's guess when it will finally come online.
Dark pools have garnered significant bu
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform