Turquoise, the multi-lateral trading facility established by nine European investment banks, will use the Transaction Auditing Group's (TAG) best execution expertise to provide them with independent daily execution performance measurements. TAG has developed tools to provide independent measurement of a trading platform's best execution performance for broker-dealers and buy-side organisations. The Turquoise platform is scheduled to launch in early September.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams