Thomson Reuters has linked Portia, its investment accounting system, to DataScope Select, the firm's global pricing and security reference data service. Through the newly built interface, Portia clients will be able to use DataScope Select's pricing and reference data for portfolio management and valuations as well as investment accounting. It will also allow clients to add DataScope Select security data directly into Portia's investment accounting platform.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1