London-based Threadneedle Asset Management has selected FundWorks' service to automate the production and delivery of retail fund factsheets. According to the vendor, FundSource will allow Threadneedle to produce superior quality factsheets, and has the ability to support preferred data sources, while streamlining production schedules and internal production processes.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform