RMK Timberland Group, which manages in excess of $2 billion, has selected RBC Dexia to provide custody, fund administration and shareholder services for its Luxembourg-based specialised investment fund, the RMK Global Timberland Resources Fund. The fund, created to provide institutional investors with the opportunity to participate in a diversified Timberland investment strategy, is expected to make investments in South America, southern Africa, and central and eastern Europe.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams