Palmer joins FlexTrade
Multi-asset execution management system vendor FlexTrade Systems has named Max Palmer director of algorithmic solutions.
Palmer will be responsible for managing development of the firm's next-generation algorithmic offerings to be made available on FlexTrade's EMS.
Palmer previously served as managing director of execution services at Stuart Frankel and Company. He has also held positions at Wit Capital/Wit Sound View Group, National Security Clearing Corporation, Buffalo
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform