Harrall joins LatentZero
London-based buy-side front-office software developer LatentZero has named Nick Harrall as head of the firm's professional services group. Harrall will be responsible for development of LatentZero's implementation and support services for users of the vendor's Capstone suite of products.
Previously, Harrall served as operations and customer services director at Thomson Sweet and Maxwell. He has also held positions at Thomson Financial, ACT, PIMS and Credit Suisse.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv