As reported last month in Buy-Side Technology's ASP supplement, Credit Suisse has been at the forefront of managing and offering its 'off-site-hosted' ASP front-office services to its hedge fund clients through an alliance with technology vendor, Paladyne Systems.
The advantage for funds is that they are not tied into a single prime broker to deliver all of their technology. They can also be assured that their position-level data is secure as it is stored at a third-party vendor, outside the
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO