NEW YORK – Derivatives pricing and risk software developer Suite has signed buy-side and hedge fund administrator GlobeOp Financial Services to its ALib (Analytics Library) credit derivatives analytics pricing module.
The ALib module enables valuation and risk management of both single- and multi-name credit instruments, including credit default swaps (CDS), collateralised debt obligations (CDO) and collateralised bond obligations. In addition, Suite offers ALib clients source code for the ap
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse