NEW YORK – Derivatives pricing and risk software developer Suite has signed buy-side and hedge fund administrator GlobeOp Financial Services to its ALib (Analytics Library) credit derivatives analytics pricing module.
The ALib module enables valuation and risk management of both single- and multi-name credit instruments, including credit default swaps (CDS), collateralised debt obligations (CDO) and collateralised bond obligations. In addition, Suite offers ALib clients source code for the ap
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform