London-based Genesis Investment Management, a firm investing in emerging market equities, has deployed SimCorp Dimension to manage its core fund management business functions. The firm, which manages roughly $20 billion, has used SimCorp to replace existing packaged and bespoke systems. According to the vendor, the roll-out took nine months and includes comprehensive front-to-back functionality.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy