ADP Brokerage hires sales director
Automatic Data Processing's ADP Brokerage Services Group unit has named Paul Berenson managing director of sales and product management.
Berenson will be responsible for development and sales of ADP's product lines in retail markets.
He joins ADP from consultancy Gamma Group, and has also served as chief marketing officer at Thomson Beta Systems where he managed all new client relationships, strategic product direction and third-party revenue sharing arrangeme
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams