Following the successful roll out of FundReports at Schroders in London, FundWorks has announced that Schroders will implement FundReports in Singapore to service the asset manager's Asia-Pacific customer base. According to FundWorks, it provides financial services organisations with a client communications platform, allowing the business to scale at times of growth and to maintain standards and efficiencies when markets are slower.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams