Fraenkel to chair Clear AM
New York-based investment management and equity research firm Clear Asset Management has appointed Fred Fraenkel as chairman of its board of directors.
He succeeds Andrew Corn, who is ceding chairmanship to focus more on his role as chief executive at the firm.
Fraenkel also serves as chairman of Millenium 3 Capital, a venture capital firm he founded in 2000, and previously served as vice-chairman of ING Barings Furman Selz. He has also headed global research at Lehma
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities