UK-based fixed income, derivatives and balanced fund software provider CAfIT Ltd, has released the latest version of its scenario, risk and stress testing system, Remia. The product is designed to assist the investment decision-making process, enabling funds to be modelled under different time periods and scenarios simultaneously. Version 5 includes the functionality to incorporate Value at Risk (VaR) at different confidence levels to describe the market risk of a trading portfolio.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix