Liverpool Victoria Asset Management (LVAM) has signed a deal to implement the Cadis EDM Suite. Cadis will serve as the back bone of LVAM's new technology infrastructure and play an instrumental role in the company's growth strategy. The Cadis EDM Suite manages and enriches the complex data required to feed order management, compliance, accounting, and risk systems in a consistent, fully audited environment. The system is due to go live at LVAM in early Q3 this year.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv