Liverpool Victoria Asset Management (LVAM) has signed a deal to implement the Cadis EDM Suite. Cadis will serve as the back bone of LVAM's new technology infrastructure and play an instrumental role in the company's growth strategy. The Cadis EDM Suite manages and enriches the complex data required to feed order management, compliance, accounting, and risk systems in a consistent, fully audited environment. The system is due to go live at LVAM in early Q3 this year.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming