Lupus alpha Asset Management, a Frankfurt-based investment manager, has extended its relationship with ADP by adding ADP's Swift Transaction Manager (STM) to its existing ADP Swift Service Bureau installation, which it has outsourced since 2005. According to ADP, the new deployment will allow Lupus alpha to adapt Swift-based messages to its specific customer requirements.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs