LONDON – SEI, the Pennsylvania-based provider of outsourced asset management, investment processing, and investment operations with $334 billion under administration and $161.7 billion under management, has taken StatPro's Risk Management platform, SRM.
According to John St. Hill, SEI's director of quantitative research, SRM will enhance his firm's ability to extrapolate Value at Risk (VaR) measures for the funds it runs. "Risk management has always been an integral part of SEI's asset manag
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets