The firm advises several equity and fixed-income funds for StarCapital AG, its asset management subsidiary, which has €1.4 billion of assets under management.
TQA is part of the product suite acquired by Thomson Financial when it bought Chicago-based Quantitative Analytics (QAI) in January, 2006.
The platform enables users to test simple and complex financial concepts using a range of datasets.
"Quants traditionally spend 80% of their time managing data and only 20% analysing it," explains Th
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix