According to Richard Acela, LVAM's senior systems analyst, the StatPro contract is one of a number of technology upgrades currently being rolled out at the manager that LVAM intends to use as a mechanism to attract institutional investors.
LVAM, formerly an in-house asset management operation before it was spun off from LV= in early 2007, is also in the throes of rolling out SunGard's APT for risk management and thinkFolio for its fixed-income fund managers. "In the past, if we had wanted to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy