Vielleux joins GlobeOp
Hedge fund and asset management administration service provider GlobeOp Financial Services has named Martin Vielleux chief financial officer.
Vielleux will be based in the firm's New York office, and will also serve on its management committee.
Prior to his appointment at GlobeOp, Vielleux served as chief financial officer, treasurer and corporate secretary at insurance technology developer NaviSys. He has also held positions at MarketSource, Boron, LePore & Associates, a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1