Schroder Investment Manage-ment, the London-based asset management firm with £122.8 billion under management, has installed Citadel Associates' Cadis, a market pricing and analytics system. The vendor says its offering reduces time to market, decreases operational risk and allows financial institutions to grow their businesses.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming