Corporate actions processing software provider XSP says that an international broker-dealer has selected and implemented its software to automate corporate actions. The client, which XSP has declined to name, has also rolled out the eTRAN (Electronic Tracking Response and Notifications) mod-ule for the automated notification and response capture of elections. XSP has 60 clients globally.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams