Inter-dealer broker Tullett Prebon has selected Quantifi Toolkit and XL for pricing and analysing structured credit products. According to Quantifi, Quantifi Toolkit is a suite of credit derivative pricing models designed from the ground up using open technology, while Quantifi XL is a tool for market participants that need flexible access to advanced pricing and risk analysis of credit products.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform