Nissay Asset Management Corporation (NAM), one of Japan’s largest asset managers with approximately 7 trillion Japanese Yen ($60 billion) under management and a subsidiary of Nippon Life Insurance Company, has selected the Charles River Investment Management System (Charles River IMS) to monitor and support its fund management operations. NAM will implement the Charles River IMS across all asset classes to streamline its fund management operations onto one integrated platform.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs