Sanlam Investment Management (SIM), the wholesale investment management company within the Sanlam Group, one of South Africa's leading financial services groups with more than R300 billion ($45 billion) under management, has taken StatPro's Fixed Income Solution (SFI). SIM manages financial assets for institutional and corporate clients and offers investment strategies in vehicles ranging from collective investments to institutional portfolios.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership