Gravitas expands staff
New York-based hedge fund technology service provider Gravitas Technology has made several hires across its business lines.
In the firm's business consulting services unit, Steven Richard has been named executive director. He will manage Gravitas' consulting efforts related to software platform integration and operational best practices. Richard has previously held positions at Harris Insight Funds and Spectrum Global Fund Administration.
Also added to Gravitas' business
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams