The ideas are developed by more than 4,300 equity sales people, sales traders, and research analysts at 300 institutional brokerage firms, submitted to the TIM online service and distributed in real time to more than 100 hedge and quant funds and long-only investment managers.
TIM Insight, whose full set of features will be rolled out this month, is the first value-added service that youDevise has developed based on TIM's database and role as a point-to-point communication platform between the se
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy