StreamBase Systems, the New York-based provider of complex event processing (CEP) technology, has teamed up with Oracle to research CEP techniques and advance the convergence of standard language implementation issues. According to StreamBase, the alliance is designed to continue support for growth of CEP by applying standards that will allow enterprise developers to understand, learn, and apply stream-processing technologies.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs