The system will provide real- time pre-trade, post-execution and end-of-day compliance monitoring for all asset classes. Mellon will use the product to build rules and ensure investment compliance with Brazilian regulations and client mandates. Mellon Serviços Financeiros has been in business since 1997 and now serves around 680 Brazilian buy-side firms, including hedge funds and more traditional asset managers.
Márcio Ferreti, chief of breaches and internal control at Mellon, says internal a
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams