Handzy joins FMDR
The Foundation for Managed Derivatives Research (FMDR), a Washington DC-based derivatives industry research group formed by hedge fund trade association Managed Funds Association, has appointed Damian Handzy as director.
Handzy replaces Randy Warsager at the FMDR, and currently serves as chairman and chief executive at Investor Analytics.
Soderberg leaves ITG/Macgregor for ClariFI
Florida-based quantitative buy-side technology developer ClariFI has named Eric Soderberg vice-pre
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv