Vedior Asia Pacific, part of Randstad Holdings, the world's second-largest recruitment network, has selected SunGard's AvantGard Receivables Management application to help improve its days sales outstanding and cashflow, and to prioritise its collections work. According to SunGard, the product will help Vedior automate its workflow, collaborate across the order-to-cash cycle, and improve its visibility, control, and liquidity management.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams