Financial technology developer Fiserv has named Lance Drummond executive vice-president.
Reporting to Fiserv president and chief executive Jeffery Yabuki, Drummond will oversee strategic efforts to develop business lines including data analytics, consulting, and wealth management.
Drummond has 30 years' experience in financial services and other industries, and previously managed Bank of America's online bank and ATM operations. He first joined Bank of America in 2002.
He has a
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams