BOSTON – IXIS Asset Management Advisors, a unit of $512 billion investment manager IXIS Asset Management Group active in mutual funds, separate accounts and other products – has implemented wireless technology provider Pyxis Mobile's mWholesaler product in an effort to improve its wholesale operations.
The mWholesaler wireless software application targets mutual fund and annuity wholesalers, enabling external sales staff to access information via Blackberry from their firms' customer relation
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership