Calyon Financial, the Chicago-based broker, has purchased an FX margining system from Patsystems. The deal comes after the vendor sold its Risk Informer system to Calyon last year to manage its exchange-traded derivatives direct market access business. Risk Informer enables the calculation of margin and management of risk across all asset classes. Calyon says it has taken on the FX margining system from Patsystems because of the successful installation of Risk Informer.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform