ITG's clients, which include a large number of asset managers on a range of the broker's products, will now be able to trade on FXall without any additional connections.
The first products to go live with the connection will be Macgregor XIP, ITG's order management system (OMS), and Triton, the firm's execution management system (EMS).
"If a firm already has the Macgregor OMS or another ITG system, the easiest way for that customer to access our FX liquidity and the tools we offer is for us to
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse