ClariFI, a provider of quantitative portfolio management and research software, will deliver its services to the quantitative strategies group of global investment bank, Jefferies. ModelStation was chosen for its back testing and strategy simulation capabilities. Jefferies will use it to develop custom strategies and trading parameters for strategy execution.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership