Ark Asset Management is one of the first US users of ADP's K2 institutional equities workstation, unveiled in the US at the Securities Industry Association conference and exhibit in late June. K2 was originally released in the UK (IMT, April 11).
The new offering includes historical information from the Dais Group and will also offer fundamental data from Stockval, which ADP just acquired, by year-end. K2 also includes dynamic Nasdaq Level 2 data, ADP's Investment Software Systems news search
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse