San Diego, Calif.-based Bond Express Inc. two weeks ago launched a fixed-income offerings distribution service that consolidates offerings from some 30 dealers. Aimed at users generating low bond transaction volumes, Bond Express also carries offerings information from McGraw-Hill Inc.'s S&P Blue List and Thomson's Munifacts Earlybird offerings services.
Rather than distribute through an established market data vendor, Bond Express plans to deliver its information directly to customer PCs, eq
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse