LOS ANGELES--The Trust Company of the West Group (TCW) recently completed a firm-wide effort to assess technology needs. According to Ned Moran, chief technology officer and managing director of information services at TCW, the firm is in the early stages of achieving its vision: to standardize technology and to standardize and centralize internal, client and third-party data.
It is currently implementing Longview 2000, the Longview Group’s trade order management system, and earlier in the ye
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse