Fidelity Capital Markets and ESI Securities Co. have just signed on to become part of London-based Liberty S.A.'s electronic online order routing service called Intertrade Direct. Mesirow Financial is also part of the cross-border trading service, which was launched last fall (Dealing With Technology, Nov. 4, 1994). The service allows brokerage firms and money managers in Europe to route orders electronically to Mesirow--and soon to Fidelity and ESI--for execution in North American markets.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming