NEW YORK--The theme for this month’s Securities Industry Association Technology Management Conference is "Connecting the Dots--Delivering Exceptional Financial Services" and the need to interconnect the dot-coms and other related Internet-related services firms are using today.
So why should you attend? What do dot-coms have to do with asset management? The play on words may refer to the dot-coms that come and go, but the bigger picture calls to mind the push for straight through processing.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership