Ludeman to chair SIA
The Securities Industry Association's (SIA) board of directors have elected Daniel Ludeman as chairman for 2005.
Ludeman serves as president and chief executive of Wachovia Securities. He succeeds Richard Thornburgh, vice-chairman of Credit Suisse First Boston's executive board, who will remain as immediate past chairman on the SIA's board.
In addition, Merrill Lynch executive vice-president James Gorman will serve as chairman-elect of the association; Fidelity Investments
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership