Ludeman to chair SIA
The Securities Industry Association's (SIA) board of directors have elected Daniel Ludeman as chairman for 2005.
Ludeman serves as president and chief executive of Wachovia Securities. He succeeds Richard Thornburgh, vice-chairman of Credit Suisse First Boston's executive board, who will remain as immediate past chairman on the SIA's board.
In addition, Merrill Lynch executive vice-president James Gorman will serve as chairman-elect of the association; Fidelity Investments
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers