LONDON--UK software firm Misys is reorganizing its investment management and securities trading businesses in a bid to better focus on the different sectors and capture more revenue in markets that the company expects to grow.
It has created two new divisions by splitting ACT Financial Systems, the provider of asset management systems that Misys bought in the mid-nineties. The two parts form Misys Asset Management Systems and Misys Securities Trading Systems. The latter also incorporates the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers