Bill Lupien's new Optimark trading venture continues its hiring spree with the appointment of Roger Burkhardt and Mark Bjerknes. Burkhardt, who hails from IBM, will work with Dow Jones & Co. and State Street Bank & Trust in joint product development and sales, and Bjerknes, who was with the Chicago Stock Exchange's international technology unit, will handle technical support and sales.
Abigail Johnson of Fidelity Investments takes on additional responsibilities as manager of equity investment
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership