LONDON--Henderson Global Investors is on the one hand nearing the end of the implementation of Charles River Development’s order management system in its front office. On the other hand, it is not as easy as that. The final "handover" is actually anticipated in September. The scope of the project has really been building a whole new front office for Henderson.
The firm is already about half-live and in the final testing phases for Charles River’s FIX engine. Is the firm finishing? Catherine D
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse