BOSTON--Solutions Atlantic, a custom software developer and consultancy, has built a globally applicable regulatory reporting system, named RRS. RRS evaluates the holdings of large money managers, identifies regulatory filing requirements and then produces a workflow process for the user firm to prepare and submit those filings.
Kevin Samborn, president of Solutions Atlantic, says the company has not officially launched the product. But it is in use with two large Boston-based investment
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground